How do I use the dictation module to make an Inventory recording
Modified on: Fri, 24 Nov, 2023 at 6:14 PM
You can record your inventory using the Dictaphone facility with pause and playback functionality
- Simply tap on the Icon to the top right of the screen to activate the microphone
- an [Audio Recorder] bar will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the function buttons for record/pause to start and stop recording
- More buttons will appear for playing back, saving and deleting.
- you can record several separate 'snippett' voice files in one room,
- when the job is uploaded, these will all be joined together to form one continuos vice file for that room
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.