Download Kaptur Inventory Pro from the App Store and when opened you will be presented with the Home screen, tap 'Start' to begin.
Tap support.kaptursoftware.co.uk to click-through to the Kaptur support helpdesk where you can find useful step-by-step guides or log a fault.
The first time you use Kaptur on your iOS device you will be taken directly to the 'Settings' screen, there are a number of options on the 'Settings' screen that require setup.
If you don't have a Username and Password please call 01322 555128 option 2 and talk to us about setting up your account or check us out at www.kaptursoftware.co.uk and book an online demo.
- Firstly, set the 'Previous' Jobs (Days) and 'Future Jobs (Days) that you wish to download from the drop-down options once you have selected the number for each select 'Done'
- Secondly, under the 'New Login Information' heading
- Select the 'Server' and Choose 'Live', then select Done
- Select enter your login credentials - Username and Password these are provided by the Kaptur team (if you need to set-up or have forgotten your login credentials then please call 01322 555128 option 2)
- Select 'Add User'
- If you have several accounts and you can enter each accounts details to download all Kaptur jobs from all accounts at the same time by repeating these steps for each account
Type in your Username and Password
Select 'Add User' (Repeat the process to add more accounts)
To 'Delete' an account simply push down on the User Account with your finger and a pop-up option will appear, select 'Delete'
Camera Image Selection
Select from these image options
Default for Image Compression is None, the compression can be changed through four different values.
Default for images size is Medium then has the standard apple sizes for small, medium and large size
Our recommendation would be to use the Medium size setting, and only slight compression if absolutely necessary but you can play with the settings to see what looks best
Great! you're now ready to get started, tap on the 'Todays Jobs' back arrow top of the screen and click on the following Quick User Guide link for our step-by-step guide