Photographs can be taken of any room item within the rooms screen or they can be taken within the Additional Information screen as these two screens are linked.
You can also take photographs of items that are not linked to a specific room but you can only do this within the Additional Information screen.
For example, if there was a significant damage recorded at the time of taking the Inventory say a damp patch seen on the ceiling.
Additional Information Screen
- To add a new item tap on the orange + icon at the top right of the screen
- Tap into the Room box to scroll and select your room
- Tap into the Room Item box to scroll and select your room item
- Tap in the Summary box to add your damage description
- Tap onto the Camera icon to take the photo of the damage
To take a Room item photo in this screen simply tap on the camera icon (for this example we will use Door ) on the Door line Heading.
This photo will appear on the item line (you will also see the item that was added before in the Additional Information screen for ceiling)
This photo will also appear in the Additional Information screen
To delete an Item from the Additional Information screen simply tap on the bin icon top right corner.
Tap the minus icon for the selected item
A delete button will appear, tap to delete item